[AusTac] Play withSix Custom Repos List
- These repos are still in Alpha mode until we can guarantee stability.
- Worst case scenario you may get an error report with an empty collection named placeholder repo, in which you can delete. If this does happen please try the repo link again.
- You can also add the repo using the direct url link via "Add repo" within Play withSix (See forum thread for info on this).
- Select a repo below to easily create a collection within your Play withSix application. This will streamline the ease of use when joining [AusTac] Servers that require various community mods.
- As a general rule, these repos will make use of the latest Mod versions & DLC and it is recommended that you update to the latest to avoid problems on connecting to the server.
- Once the collection(s) are created, you are still able to remove and add additional mods within the play with six application but it is advised that you aleast have the required mods for the server you wish to join.
- Please read further information in the forum thread about our custom repos and also if you could provide feedback if any issues arise so we can correct them as needed.
[AusTac] AceLand ServerCreate [AusTac] AceLand Server Collection Now
- or use direct link pws://files.enjin.com/562472/server_pws_repos/austac_aceland_repos/aceland_fullmodsets_acr/austac_aceland.yml
- Additional Mods must be selected prior to launching (See forum thread for info on this)